efforts. The information that the Crystal-Wizard Website collects about visitors while they are using the Crystal-Wizard Website falls into two general categories:
- Information You Provide to Us. Crystal-Wizard may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Crystal-Wizard Website’s or in responding, via e-mail to a feature provided on the Crystal-Wizard Website. Some examples of this type of information include: demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Crystal-Wizard Website, information (such as your name or e-mail address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys, sweepstakes or contests within the Crystal-Wizard Website, information that you post on message boards or membership profile areas within the Crystal-Wizard Website, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Crystal-Wizard Website. If you decline to supply or provide the Crystal-Wizard Website with certain information while using the Crystal-Wizard Website, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Crystal-Wizard Website.
- Information that is Automatically Collected. The Crystal-Wizard Website also collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Crystal-Wizard Website. For example, to enhance your experience on the Crystal-Wizard Website, Crystal-Wizard may use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie." Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Crystal-Wizard Website, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Crystal-Wizard Website where you have entered preference information before. Crystal-Wizard also uses web beacons (also known as "single-pixel GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the Crystal-Wizard Website or open Crystal-Wizard' HTML-formatted email messages. Another example of information that the Crystal-Wizard Website automatically collects as you navigate the Crystal-Wizard Website site is information about your computer's connection to the Internet. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Crystal-Wizard Website.
How is the Information Used?
The Crystal-Wizard Website uses the information it collects from you while you are using the Crystal-Wizard Website in a variety of ways, including, using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the Crystal-Wizard Website. Your information will never be disclosed to any third party.
information. Be aware that Crystal-Wizard may occasionally release information about visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce our Terms of Crystal-Wizard Website agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, the public, or Crystal-Wizard
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that Crystal-Wizard, some or all of our assets, or our site is acquired by another company, information on our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
Children's Privacy Statement for Crystal-Wizard
This children's privacy statement explains Crystal-Wizard practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information on your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
Questions on Privacy
- We do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Crystal-Wizard Website. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally-identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Crystal-Wizard Website, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Crystal-Wizard Website.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Crystal-Wizard Website, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Crystal-Wizard Website.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Crystal-Wizard Website, we do NOT condition the participation in the Crystal-Wizard Website's online activities of a child under thirteen on providing personally identifiable information.
If you have questions or concerns about the children's privacy statement, the privacy practices of the Crystal-Wizard Website, or your dealings with Crystal-Wizard, please contact us by using the contact form linked to at the top of every page.